A person’s lifestyle has a significant influence on the person’s health and development as he or she moves into middle age (and old age). Stability and change are also common factors in an adult’s life.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe how middle adulthood provides stability in a person’s life. Explain some of the factors that would lead to stability in a person’s life as he or she moves through middle age.
- Describe some of the more common lifestyle issues that have a negative impact on a person’s continued development. Explain how a person may be able to reverse some of the lifestyle influences.
- On the basis of your readings, describe what is meant by a midlife crisis. Explain why a midlife crisis may or may not be critical.
Erikson, Gould, Helson, and Levinson provide different perspectives on middle age in adulthood.
- Describe each of these theories as it relates to middle adulthood.
- On the basis of your readings, compare and contrast these theories. Which one gives a better explanation of middle adulthood?
Justify your answers with appropriate reasoning and research from your text and course readings. Comment on the postings of at least two peers, and provide an analysis of each peer’s postings while also suggesting specific additions or clarifications for improving the discussion question response.
Psychology homework help