This lab enables you to construct a physical scale model of a stream system to help you understand how streams and rivers shape the landscape, and how human actions can affect river ecosystems. This lab is done with materials that you will need to supply; the list of items you will need to obtain is in the Stream Morphology Investigation Manual.
Take the required photos and complete all parts of the assignment (calculations, data tables, etc.). On the “Lab Worksheet,” answer all of the questions in the “Lab Questions” section. Finally, transfer all of your answers and visual elements from the “Lab Worksheet” into the “Lab Report.” You will submit both the “Lab Report” and the “Lab Worksheet” to Waypoint.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Before you begin the assignment, read the Stream Morphology Investigation Manual and review The Scientific Method (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. presentation video.
- Complete Activity 1 and Activity 2 using the materials that you supply. Photograph each activity following these instructions:
- When taking lab photos, you need to include in each image a strip of paper with your name and the date clearly written on it.
- Complete all parts of the Week 1 Lab Worksheet and answer all of the questions in the “Lab Questions” section.
- Transfer your responses to the lab questions and the data tables and your photos from the “Lab Worksheet” into the Lab Report Template.
- Submit your completed “Lab Report” and “Lab Worksheet” through Waypoint