The principles of unity and variety apply to music of any compositional style or historical period. Now that you are familiar with basic musical concepts, listen to this selection called “Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White” (https://youtu.be/ggSDeyPu_e4)and analyze what you have heard.
Your analysis should include:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- the number of musical ideas you hear (one, two, or three)
- timings of those musical ideas by using the YouTube timer bottom left of screen
- how unity and variety are shown through the use of dynamics, timbre, and pitch
- the solo and ensemble performances heard in the music
- the musical style
- the purpose of this music
- any specific connotations