all work must be shown. will accept written as long as its legible and can be sent as a pdf or jpeg
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. calculate the molarity of a solution containing 39.5 g NaCl (MW = 58.45 g/mol) in 700 ml water
2. if a solution is 0.5 grams per liter, what is its concentration in mg per mL?
3. how many moles of NaCl are there in 275 mL of a 0.5 M solution?
4. how much NaOH (MW = 40 g /mol) would you need to measure out to prepare 350 uL of a 7.5% (w/vol) solution?
5. you need to make a solution of compound x at 1.25 mg per mL. How much compound x so you need to make 76 mL? to make 750 uL?
6. how much MgCl2 • 6H2O (mw = 203.3 g/mol) is required to prepare 600 mL of a 0.75 M solution?
7. how much CH3OH (methanol, a liquid) do you need to make 125 Ml of a 15% (vol/vol) solution?
8. how many grams of NaCl are there in 1.15 L of a 0.03 M solution?
9. if you dissolve 47 g of MgCl2 • 6H2O (mw = 203.3 g/mol) in 375 mL of water, what is the molarity of MgCl2 in the final solution?
10. calculate the molarity of 45 mg NaCl in 600 uL of water.
11. calculate the quantity of each chemical needed to make the specified amount of each of the solution:
a) 10 mL 1 N Hydrochloric Acid (1 N HCl)
b) 50 mL 5 M NaCl
Chemistry homework help