read the info and then answer the questions.
*What is the importance of the Council of Nicaeca?
*note the inter-connectedness of Byzantine, Muslim, and Frankish empires
*What were some of King Louis’s mistakes?
*note the use of 1920’s-30’s American gangs to explain feudalism
State of the Nobility
The Rise of Capitalism and Decline of the Guilds
The Great Famine and the Black Death
The Avignon Papacy
The Hundred Years’ War
The Sundering of Society
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1) What was the importance/outcome of the Council of Nicaeca?
2) What factors contributed to the ease with which Islam spread?
3) Who was Charlemagne revolting against?
4) Why was Charlemagne’s rule so pivitol for Western Europe?
5) What were some of King Louis’s mistakes?
6) What is “‘primogeniture”?
7) In your own words, explain the system of feudalism in medieval society
8) Explain the importance of agricultural developments in the rise of commerce and growth of towns.
9) What was the role of Pope Urban II in the First Crusade?
10) How did the rise of strong monarchies and the middle class affect feudal society?
11) What is the origin of the idea of “soul-mates”?
12) What was the greatest change in the feudal aristocracy?
13) What created the class of paupers in medieval society?
14) What was the role of the Guilds?
15) What impact did the rise of towns have on medieval society?
16) Name three factors contributing to the Great Famine.
17) What was the main factor contributing to the spread of the Black Death?
18) What were three immediate consequences of the plague?
19) Explain the contention between King Phillip IV of France and Pope Boniface VIII.
20) Why was the papal court moved from Rome?
21) What was the root cause of the Hundred Years’ War?
22) What prevented France (which had more people and resources) from winning the war?
23) How and why did monarchs of the 15th century and beyond hold more power than previous monarchs in Europe?
History homework help