BUS661: Leading Organizational Change-week 2
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To participate in the following Discussion Forums, go to this week’s Discussion link in the left navigation:
- Change Rationales
Find two articles about organizations going through change. Provide a complete APA citation for each article. Answer the following questions and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
- What is the rationale presented for the changes? What are the internal and external pressures considered in the change?
- Compare and contrast the rationales from each article. What are the commonalities presented? Are some presented as more legitimate than others?
- To what extent are single versus multiple rationales utilized? What conclusions do you draw from this?
- Force Field Analysis
Find at least one significant article related to either downsizing, implementation of a new technology, or a merger or acquisition. Provide a complete APA citation of the article.
- What are the key driving forces? What are the key restraining forces?
- Prepare a force field analysis graph (see Figure 5.9 from your text).
- Think about how to implement the change by increasing drivers or reducing restraints.
- Describe and discuss the change in terms of the force field analysis in 200 words or less.
Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
To complete this assignment, go to this week’s Assignment link in the left navigation:
Read the case study: Nestlé from the end of chapter 4 in your text. Answer the following questions in a three page APA style paper; include outside sources to support your answers.
a. Did Nestlé undergo either first-order and/or second-order change according to the case? Answer listing examples of types for change
from the case.
b. Brabeck-Letmathe emphasizes the need for an incremental approach to change. Do you agree that this is what he has done?
Discuss the differences and similarities between his view and your view of what has occurred at Nestlé, both historically and in recent
c. What implications for change managers would apply specifically to Nestlé? Outline how the Nestlé management team may have
reacted to each implication.
d. Find three examples of lessons from the front line that are evident in the Nestlé case. How could these issues be
Human Resource Management homework help