You work for a large retailer of consumer electronics that is constantly seeking to add the latest technologies to its product lines. Find one new electronics product that you think the company should consider incorporating into its line of merchandise using resources such as http://www.engadget.com/ and http://www.cnet.com/ and http://www.pcworld.com/
Create an 8- to 10-slide presentation for upper management that supports your decision. Your goal is to convince the executive board to adopt this product. Consider the following as you are creating your presentation:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· How does this new technology benefit consumers?
· Why would consumers want to buy this product?
· What makes this product better than other similar products?
· What features does this product include?
Include the following components:
· A title slide for the first slide
· A reference slide for the final slide
· A slide design
· At least three different slide layouts
· At least one clipart to support the content of the presentation
· At least one picture to support the content of the presentation
· Detailed speaker notes
Include the following modifications:
· Change the font of the title in the slide master.
· In the speaker’s notes of the first slide, make note of the font change. Be sure to make this change after you have selected and applied your slide design.
Computer Science homework help