Etiquette PowerPoint Assignment Instructions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The student will complete an Etiquette PowerPoint Assignment presentation that depicts the role of business etiquette in organizational success. The Etiquette PowerPoint Assignment must include 5–10 citations in the current APA format.
Develop and submit a PowerPoint presentation. There must be a minimum of five and no more than 10 slides per presentation. The student will select his or her own elements of business etiquette that they consider relevant to organizational success (i.e., dress code, phone usage, meeting conduct, verbal communications, politeness, etc.).
· Keep your visuals clear and simple
· Use simple graphics, charts and diagrams wherever possible.
· Avoid using too many colors, patterns, and graphics in one frame.
· Use a minimum of words for text and title frames.
· Upper and lower-case lettering is more legible than all capital letters.
· Avoid using more than two font sizes per frame.
· Try to maintain the same or similar font size from frame to frame.
· Contrasting use of color is best.
· Keep color schemes consistent throughout the presentation.
· Graphics – Photographs, graphs and illustrations of artwork are excellent means of communicating complex ideas, providing that they are meaningful and relevant.
· Each graphic should be cited and documented on the slide with the graphic as well as its source on the final reference slide.
· All material should be presented in APA format, including but not limited to the title slide, material should be cited if appropriate and it is encouraged to write in your own words as much as possible.
Business & Finance homework help