● How does prescriptive analytics relate to descriptive analytics?
● Excel is probably the most popular spreadsheet software for PCs. Why?
● What can we do with this package that makes it so attractive for modeling efforts?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
● Define data mining as an enabling technology for business analytics and understand the objectives and benefits of data mining.
● Become familiar with the wide range of applications of data mining
● Learn the standardized data mining processes
● Learn different methods and algorithms of data mining
● Build awareness of the existing data mining software tools
● Understand the privacy issues, pitfalls, and myths of data mining
● Describe text analytics and understand the need for text mining
● Differentiate among text analytics, text mining, and data mining and the application areas for text mining
● Know the process of carrying out a text mining project
● Describe sentiment analysis
● Develop familiarity with popular applications of sentiment analysis
● Learn the common methods for sentiment analysis
● Become familiar with speech analytics as it relates to sentiment analysis
● Understand the applications of prescriptive analytics techniques
● Understand the basic concepts of analytical decision modeling and understand the concepts of analytical models for selected decision problems
● Describe how spreadsheets can be used for analytical modeling and solutions
● Explain the basic concepts of optimization and when to use them
● Explain what is meant by sensitivity analysis, what-if analysis, and goal seeking
● Understand the concepts and applications of different types of simulation and understand potential applications of discrete event simulation
Business & Finance homework help