1. Calculate their current ratio (Current Assets/Current Liabilities)= __________
2. Calculate their quick ratio ((Current Assets – Inventory)/Current Liabilities)=__________
3. Calculate their gross profit margin ((Total Revenue-Cost of Revenue)/Total Revenue)= ________
4. Calculate their net profit margin (Net Income/Total Revenue)= __________
5. Calculate their total debt to total asset ratio (Total Debt/Total Assets)= __________
6. If their current price per share of common stock is $13.10, calculate their market capitalization (stock price x common shares outstanding)= __________
7. Stock analysts had estimated that Goodyear’s 4th quarter Total Revenue would be $5.9B. Explain why Goodyear’s stock price fell when the actual Total Revenue was announced on February 14th.
8. Goodyear’s sales were up 12% over the previous year’s 4th quarter, but their operating margin fell. What might explain this?
9. Most analysts are predicting Goodyear’s total revenues for the year beginning January 1, 2012, will be $24.53B. If sales for the next four quarters are the same as they have been for the past quarter, will Goodyear meet this estimate?
10. Is Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company financially healthy or sick? If you had $1400 today to invest in 100 shares of GT, would it be a good investment? What would you use to base your decision?
Business & Finance homework help
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now