Discussion: Clinical Supervision
Clinical Supervision is an essential component of your development as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. It provides an opportunity for professional collaboration as you share experiences with and gain insights from colleagues. For this Clinical Supervision, consider a client whom you do not think is adequately progressing according to expected clinical outcomes.
- Analyze clients presenting for treatment of anxiety disorders
- Evaluate effectiveness of therapeutic approaches for clients diagnosed with an anxiety disorder
- Review this week’s Learning Resources concerning treating patients with anxiety disorders.
- Reflect on a child or adolescent client you are currently counseling or have previously counseled at your practicum site who has been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Post a 3- to 5-minute Kaltura video in which you do the following:
- Describe the client. Note: Do not use the client’s actual name.
- Explain your therapeutic approach with the client, including the perceived effectiveness of your approach.
- Identify any additional information about this client that may potentially impact expected outcomes.