1) Minimum Minimum 6 slides with speaker notes and 3 full pages
Part 1: Minimum 6 slides with speaker notes – Avoid using large and unnecessary images. Use the slides to provide substantial and objective information
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physilogy
Topic: the cellular alterations associated with shock.
1. physiology and pathophysiology of the cellular alterations associated with shock
2. Shock Types
3. Stages of shock
4. Cellular alterations associated with shock
5. Consequences of altered cellular metabolism
6. Reversible and irreversible cellular alterations associated with shock
Part 2: Financing Health care
Topic: Review of a Bill Assignment
Select an active bill at the state or federal level that impacts the professional practice of nursing. In a 3-4 page paper.
Must include (Mandatory):
1. Discuss the major provisions of the bill.
2. Explaining the background and all relevant facts of the bill.
3. Discuss any relevant history related to the legislation, pertinent votes, and issues that are stalling the legislation, etc.
4. Explain why some of these individuals support the bill and why some do not.
5. Explore the positions of the key stakeholders in the bill, both pros and cons.
6. Discuss how the bill would impact a nurse’s ability to provide safe and quality care or to practice to the highest scope of the nursing license.
7. Explain specific actions that nurses can take to assist with the passage or defeat of the legislation