In this discussion, you will find a news article or report that contains a conditional statement. State the premise and conclusion and comment on the truth of the statement.
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Communicate quantitative problems and their solutions clearly and correctly in written or oral form.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to evaluate quantitative information in everyday life.
- Formulate a plan based on the mathematical concepts that apply to a problem.
- Watch: Introduction to Propositional Logic
- Read: Converse, Inverse, Contrapositive – Varsity Tutors
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- In the 2 Discussionforum, respond to the following:
- Find a news article or advertisement in which a conditional statement is used. If necessary, rephrase the statement in standard if p, then q
- State the premise and the conclusion.
- Write the converse, inverse, and contrapositive of the original conditional statement.
- State which of these four statements is logically equivalent and explain why.
- Post the link to any online resources you used.
- Your initial posting needs to thoroughly answer the discussion question, using critical thinking and thoughtful reasoning.