- An overview of distribution channels:
- Channel Levels: Direct versus Indirect Distribution
- Channel Organizations: Conventional, Vertical, Horizontal and Multichannel Marketing Systems
- Analyze your target market’s needs. Explain what you know about your target market and what they want from a channel of distribution.
- Determine which channel members you will use and explain why (Indirect: retailer, wholesaler, dealer, manufacturer’s rep, etc. Direct: catalog, telephone, sales force, etc.)
- Discuss how many channel members you will use and explain why (intensive distribution, exclusive distribution or selective distribution)
- Recommend a channel organization and explain why (conventional, vertical, horizontal or multichannel marketing system)
Your report MUST include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA, please visit the APA Lab. The paper should be written in third person; this means pronouns like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is strongly discouraged.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 2-3 pages in length – starting with a brief one paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 5-6 pages in length.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Business & Finance homework help