Global and Online Marketing Strategy Presentation
Utilize: Use the same produnt ” IPhone 13.”
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker’s notes illustrating your cross-cultural, Internet, mobile, and social media marketing strategy:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include the following in your presentation:
- Choose a country where you will introduce your product/service after you have introduced it in the United States.
- Review how you will incorporate at least four of the following international considerations into your decision to enter this country:
- Is the geographic area homogeneous or heterogeneous with respect to culture?
- What needs can this product/service or a version of it fill in this culture
- Can enough of the people needing the product/service afford it?
- What values or patterns of values are relevant to purchase and use of the product/service?
- What are the distribution, political, and legal structures for the product/service?
- In what ways can we communicate about the product/service?
- What are the ethical implications of marketing this product/service in this country?
- Develop a strategy to initiate and maintain an online community and social network.
- Choose one specific online network site (Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and discuss how you will interact with consumers with this network site.
- List the different methods that will be a part of your online marketing strategy to drive your information to consumers, as well as drive consumers to your information. Why did you choose these methods?
- Discuss how mobile search will be a part of your overall marketing strategy. Based on a recent study of mobile phone users by Experian (p. 532 in textbook), five segments of mobile phone users exist: (1) Mobirati, (2) Mobile Professionals, (3) Social Connectors, (4) Pragmatic Adopters, and (5) Basic Planners. How will you use these segments and their characteristics in information search and purchase?
- Develop a strategy for managing your online word-of-mouth (WOM). How will you initiate and gather word-of-mouth for your product/service?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.