• The Batty League will be fielding six teams this year. Each team is scheduled to play the other teams twice – so each team will play ten games, and the league will have a total of thirty games on its schedule.
• The league allows ties to happen.
• When the page is first accessed, it should display the league standings – a list of teams with wins, losses, and ties. Only completed games should be included in the standings.
• The page should also provide a drop-down box which will allow the visitor to select the name of a team. When a team is selected, the page should display a list of the games on that team’s schedule – whether they have been played or are still pending.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• You will be defining a document type of Schedule.
• Schedule should have one attribute: The season (year) to which it applies.
• The Schedule will contain an indefinite number of Games (at least one).
• Each Game should have a Status of either Pending or Played. (NOTE: This helps with the handling of rainouts – it assumes that all rainouts will be re-scheduled.)
• Each Game should contain the elements: Home_Team, Away_Team, Date, Home_Team_Score, and Away_Team_Score.
• Please define your own team names. You may make them serious or silly, but remember that this is a G-rated environment.
NOTE: There is nothing wrong with using library functions from external materials, like your book and the source files for the book projects.
2. Create a DTD or Schema which defines a Schedule document.
3. Create an XML document containing information about the games on the schedule (thirty of them)
2. Test your site.
Heres my XML:
Computer Science homework help