In this assignment, you will be drawing an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) or Database Design Diagram. The following videos and documents will assist you:
- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) Tutorial – Part 1.
- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) Tutorial – Part 2.
- Ultimate ER Diagram Tutorial (Entity Relationships Diagrams).
Suppose a local college has tasked you to develop a database that will keep track of students and the courses that they have taken. In addition to tracking the students and courses, the client wants the database to keep track of the instructors teaching each of the courses.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Instructions for the Database Design Diagram
Use any drawing package or any other application you know such as Visio, Word, PowerPoint, or another tool to create the Database Design Diagram. Otherwise, you may draw the diagram by hand with a pen and paper. If you draw the diagram by hand, then take one or more pictures of the diagram with your cell phone or laptop camera, place the images into a Word document, and submit the document. Otherwise, if you use software to create the Database Design Diagram, then take one or more screen captures of the diagram, place the screen captures into a Word document, and submit the document. Submissions that are not in .doc or .docx format will not be graded.
Include the following in the document:
- Draw the entities of the database and the attributes of each entity, based on your research and/or common knowledge of a college and the information tracked by a college.
- Create the appropriate relationships between each entity within the diagram.
Information Systems homework help