Module 03: Video Discussion
6363 unread replies.6363 replies.
This week the discussion format will be in the form of video presentations instead of written format. Please record a 3-5 minute video using the feature in Canvas (next to the textbook icon you will see a media strip, if you click on this you will be able to record your presentation) or you can record on a Smartphone and upload.
If you are unsure how to record a video discussion, please contact the Canvas help desk for instructions on how to complete a video recording. The Canvas help desk is available 24/7 and you can find their contact information under the “?” on the left of your screen.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your HR team is responsible for new employee orientation/onboarding. Please share an orientation/onboarding plan you have or would implement for new employees.
Considerations for your plan (not requirements):
– Outline key purpose or purposes.
– Identify process for background check, paperwork, and first day of employment.
– Generational considerations.
– Identify your plan after initial orientation/onboarding process.
Your video discussion should be 3-5 minutes.You do not need to include a journal article to support your video discussion.
- Your initial post is due by Thursday. This allows you and your classmates time to view and reply.
- For full credit, you are required to respond to a minimum of two classmates. Your responses can be in written format. Please begin your reply by addressing the student by name. Your responses must be completed by Sunday at midnight.
- Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements. You can view the rubric by clicking on the wheel in the upper right corner and selecting “show rubric.”