- From the Goldsmith & Carter textbook, select either the Bank of America (Chapter 2) or McDonald’s (Chapter 9) case study for this assignment.Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Outline the talent management program that led to success for the company.
- Identify strengths of the program and how they led to goal accomplishment.
- Describe opportunities for improvement in the talent management planning process.
- Create at least two (2) more effective approaches to meet the talent management challenges in the future.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the process of linking talent management to organizational goals to gain a competitive advantage.
- Analyze the process for crafting a talent brand and accessing talent channels.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.
- Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
courseworkheroines.com is an online assignment help service available in 9 countries. Our local operations span across Australia, US, UK, South east Asia and the Middle East. With extensive experience in academic writing, Total assignment help has a strong track record delivering quality writing at a nominal price that meet the unique needs of students in our local markets.
3999 Mission Boulevard,
San Diego CA 9210
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00AM–3:00PM