· Explain the drives that motivate and engage employees and how to fulfill them.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Design employees’ satisfaction & Retention survey.
· Design and apply strategies for motivating employees in the Workplace
· Explain how build culture of Employee engagement and participation
· This assignment is to be done individually. Carefully read the scenario below and write a 1,800-2,000 -word research report, In MS Word, double spaced, 12-point font, APA standards.
· Your case analysis must include a minimum of 12 external academic resources.
· Stacey is the vice president of HR at ‘ITFast’, a midsized IT sector company. She has called for an urgent meeting of HR department staff as nearly 100 employees had given the notice to leave the company in recent weeks.
· “This is a long list of escapees….we’re losing them faster than your people can bring them in,” she said, turning to John, the head of recruiting. “Our turnover rate is up to 35%.”
· “We are growing — in revenue, profitability, and reputation, I just don’t understand why people are leaving us fast” said Stacey.
· “I need to present these numbers to Mr. Richard Leo (CEO) at the end of the week, and I can’t do that without a theory on what’s happening and a solution to propose. That’s why I called this meeting,” said Stacey.
· “This is even surprising given that our work culture is our biggest selling point. We don’t treat our employees just as a cog in the machine, and our company and its managers — Richard included — will listen to them. That everyone at ‘ITFast’ matters.”
Stacey has hired you as their HR consultant to create and roll out an employee satisfaction survey that will help her uncover the reasons behind the high employees’ turnover and then based on the survey results, help her put new employees’ engagement programs and policies in place.
Your task is to carefully design the survey questionnaire in the light of theories/concepts/Canadian Laws discussed in the class. Explain the different sections and elements in your survey design. Explain the purpose and relevance of the different survey sections/questions and how will the sections/questions help you to know the causes of employee turnover/dissatisfaction. Explain the reasoning behind your design using academic research, the course concepts, case information, creativity, and critical thinking.
· You can include the actual survey questions (up to 20 questions) in the appendix section, so you don’t run out of word count.
· You can use any rating scale to design your questionnaire (for example creating ranges for each question very satisfied to not satisfied at all).
· Keep in mind, you cannot ask any discriminatory questions prohibited by law, in the survey.
· Create your own questions from scratch any copied questions from the internet and other sources will be marked down. You can check secondary sources only for brainstorming not for copy-pasting.
· Based on areas of improvement identified through survey questions in part A, design and create an employee engagement/satisfaction plan for ITFast that will help them reduce employee turnover.
· Explain the reasoning behind your answer using academic research, the course concepts, case facts and critical thinking.
· You can make any appropriate assumptions about the survey results that will help you complete your research and assignment.
Human Resource Management homework help