Skeletal muscle Power point presentation:
Each individual PowerPoint presentation should contain the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Anatomical concepts relative to the body system chosen by the group and
relative to the specific topic area chosen by the individual student.
• Information presented in a manner that would help individuals, who have no prior
experience with A&P terminology and concepts, understand and become
interested in the content. (Hint: As a group, you could brainstorm about analogies
and other strategic elements that might be used in presentations to make
unfamiliar A&P concepts more familiar and understandable.)
• Visual aids that help clarify information for the audience.
• A presenter’s script that would provide greater detail on the presentation topic
and would be embedded in the PowerPoint presentation. (Hint: The “notes”
feature in PowerPoint provides such a space for presentation scripts.)
• Documentation of at least three current references (within the last five years)
used to support content. Please note: The textbook is not considered an
• Demonstration of proper writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of
sources according to APA standards.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points
PowerPoint Presentation Criteria
Effectively communicated the main concepts and terminology of the selected topic 4
Provided suitable analogies to explain the concepts related to the topic 4
Documented at least three current references for the presentation providing it
at a logical point in the presentation and formatted them according to APA standards 4
Included visual aids in the PowerPoint presentation 4
Provided an effective “script” for the PowerPoint presentation by making use of the “Notes” feature 4
Biology homework help