Due by 3/19 7:00PM EST
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Fire Protection Analysis
For this Case Study you are required to read the “NIST NCSTAR2:
Volume I – Report of the Technical Investigation of
The Station Nightclub Fire” found in the required reading section of your Unit III Study Guide.
After reviewing the report you will write a case study analysis in response to a series of questions that are listed below. Your final report will be in APA format and will include the following: a cover page, a minimum of four pages of analysis in response to given questions, and a reference page. All responses should be written in a professional analytical manner as though you are a fire protection specialist providing counsel and advice in response to a request by a municipality wishing to avoid such a catastrophic event.
You are encouraged to use your textbook as a reference source in order to write a professional level analysis. All sources must be properly referenced both in–text and on the Reference Page.
The Case Study should address the following questions in your analysis:
1. What was the occupancy history of the building?
2. What were the pre-fire conditions of the building housing The Station Nightclub?
3. What were, if any, previous incidents at this building site?
4. What are the response capabilities of the West Warwick Fire Department?
5. What type of construction was the building?
6. What was the primary cause of the inferno?
7. What material was largely responsible for such volume of fire?
8. What fire protection systems where in place at the time of the fire?
9. What recommendations would you make relative to fire detection and protection systems?
10. What might another city or town do to avoid such a catastrophe as this?
Please review chaper 4 and 12 by clicking link below…
Environmental science homework help