What Employer Want
When employer’s fill positions, they are looking for more than competence in the basic skills or ever real specific technical skills. They also place a higher value on personal qualities such as integrity, self-discipline, ethics, honesty, promptness, and reliability. Be sure that you conduct yourself according in your college courses and work situations so that these quality’s will be notice by professors and supervisor whom can provide you with job references. Extra responsibilities that you take on, such as tutoring, working with the more elderly, or organizing a food drive are character-building and show employers what is more better about you, your work habits, and your value system.
Here are some expectations common mentioned by employers:
1. Take responsible for yourself, you work performance, your work performance, and your career success.
2. Present yourself positive and on time everyday.
3. Get along good with others and know how to perform as a member of in a team.
4. Communicate well and ask intelligently questions.
5. Have a strong work ethic: follow up, follow through, and get things done.
6. Be a problem solver and decision makers; don’t wait to be lead by others.
7. Accept feedback and criticism positive in the interest of continuously improvement.
8. Know businesses etiquette and exhibit behavior appropriately to the workplace.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
English homework help