Read William Faulkner’s “A Rose for Emily” and then write your Reflection Paper
1. The paper must be written in MLA format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Each paper must be 650 – 750 words.
3. Outside sources are not required – just use the text that you are responding to.
4. Writing must be formal language with correct spelling and punctuation.
5. Each paper must take one idea/topic from the text and write about it – do not summarize.
6. When composing your paper think of the following: What is the one new thing that you have learned? Or it could be the one thing that disturbed you the most. How does the learning of that one thing challenge your prior ideas (or support them)? And how does learning this affect your view of the world around you?
7. Remember: This paper is meant to help you find what is meaningful to you in the reading. I do not need you to summarize the material. I want to know what it means to you.