Assignment: E-Business and E-Commerce Models and Components
There are a variety of e-commerce models, including business-to-business, business-to-consumer, consumer-to-business, and consumer-to-consumer. These models have commonalities and distinct characteristics, and it is important to understand their similarities and differences in order to know which model to apply to specific scenarios.
In this Assignment, you will respond to a set of questions on the features of e-commerce and the characteristics of e-commerce models. You will also apply your knowledge of these concepts to real-world scenarios.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources.
- Refer to the Academic Writing Expectations for 2000/3000-Level Courses as you compose your Assignment.
Submit your responses to the following prompts.
- Explain e-business, e-commerce, and their main features. (75 words, or 1 paragraph)
- Compare three major e-commerce business models. (225 words, or 3 paragraphs)
- For each of the e-commerce business models you selected in the previous question, provide an example of a scenario in which the selected business model would be most appropriate and explain why. Additionally, provide an example scenario for each business model that would not be appropriate and explain why. (225–375 words, or 3–5 paragraphs)
- For each model you identified in the second question, identify the information technology components required to enable their organizational function. (225 words, or 3 paragraphs)