Intellectual Property is the life blood of many corporations and organizations. Without the protections afforded by the U.S. legal systems, organizations may never invest in research and development. Currently, patents provide inventors up to 20 years of protection and copyrights can vary in year of protection, but is most commonly protected for the life of the creator plus 70 years or more. However, many other countries do not provide a similar level of protection afforded to intellectual property and in fact may not enforce protections at all.
Discuss what you believe is the best way for an organization to protect its intellectual property in a global economy. Must be 100-150 words.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To demonstrate how planning, organizing, and decision making are applied in the workplace, this week’s discussion will involve researching an article using one of the following sources:
- USA Today (www.usatoday.com)
- Wall Street Journal (www.wsj.com)
- New Your Times (www.nytimes.com)
- Forbes (www.forbes.com)
- Bloomberg Business Week (www.bloomberg.com)
- Inc. Magazine (www.inc.com)
- Economist (www.economist.com)
- Entrepreneur (www.entrepreneur.com)
- Harvard Business Review- (www.hbr.org)
Your task is to choose a current article (published in last 60 days) from one of the above-listed sources that relate to how managers plan and/or organize their responsibilities.
- What additional skills or knowledge do managers need to carry out their planning and organizing functions?
- What key points in the article support your statements?
Copy and paste the URL address of the article so it can be easily shared with your classmates. Must be 100-150 words