Given an equation of a line, find equations for lines parallel or perpendicular to it going through specified points. Find the appropriate equations and points from the table below. Simplify your equations into slope-intercept form.
If your first name starts with Write the equation of a line parallel to the given line but passing through the given point. Write the equation of a line perpendicular to the given line but passing through the given point. A or N B or O C or P D or Q E or R F or S G or T H or U I or V J or W K or X L or Y M or Z
- Discuss the steps necessary to carry out each activity. Describe briefly what each line looks like in relation to the original given line.
- Answer these two questions briefly in your own words:
- What does it mean for one line to be parallel to another?
- What does it mean for one line to be perpendicular to another?
- Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing (Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.):
- Ordered pair
- X- or y-intercept
MY NAME STARTS WITH M SO THE y= x+4; (-7, 1) y= -1/2 + 1; (4, 2)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Mathematics homework help