- Each chapter in the textbook contains several articles titled “Profile.” These are short biographical sketches of important individuals. Choose any one profile from the list below:
- “Profile: Aaron A. Bradley” (page 305)
- “Profile: The Gibbs Brothers” (page 319)
- “Profile: The Rollin Sisters” (page 321)
- “Profile: Ida Wells Barnett” (page 355)
- “Profile: Johnson C. Whittaker” (page 364)
- Read the profile carefully.
- Write a brief review of the profile. Include the following elements:
- A brief summary of the profile [1 paragraph]
- A brief discussion addressing the following question: What does the individual’s life story teach us about the time period in which he or she lived? [1 to 2 paragraphs]
- A brief discussion addressing the following questions: What aspects of the individual’s life story speak to you? Is there a moral to the story that might be relevant to modern society? [1 paragraph]
- Your review should be approximately 225 words long (225 words=approximately 1 page, double spaced).
- Include your name and the title of the profile. Cite all quotes.
courseworkheroines.com is an online assignment help service available in 9 countries. Our local operations span across Australia, US, UK, South east Asia and the Middle East. With extensive experience in academic writing, Total assignment help has a strong track record delivering quality writing at a nominal price that meet the unique needs of students in our local markets.
3999 Mission Boulevard,
San Diego CA 9210
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00AM–3:00PM