2. T/F The two accounts affected by the adjustment for supplies are supplies and supplies expense.
3. T/F The work sheer is a temporary accounting form and can be prepared in pencil.
4. A net loss results when the total revenue is greater than the total expenses.
5. T/F The account balance for cash account is recorded in the Trial Balance Credit column and extended to the Balance Sheet Credit columns.
6. T/F The sales account balance is recorded in the Trial Balance Credit column and extended to the Balance sheet credit columns
7. T/F All financial statements have three-line headings.
8. T/F To determine the net income, this calculation is used:
TOTAL REVENUE-TOTAL EXPENSES= NET INCOME
9. T/F The amount of current capital is calculated as follows:
CAPITAL ACCOUNT BALANCE+NET INCOME-DRAWING ACCOUNT BALANCE=CURENT CAPITAL
10. T/F The two kinds of equities reported on the income statement are liabilities and owner’s equity.
11. T/F The balance sheet reports information about the elements in the accounting equation.
12. T/F The owners drawing account is closed to the owners capital account.
13. T/F A balance sheet is a financial statement that reports assers, liabilities, and owners equity on a specific date.
14. T/F The income summary account is a temporary account that does not have a normal balance
15. T/F The temporary accounts are reduced to zero at the end of each fiscal period.
16. T/F Temporary accounts with zero balances are listed on the post-closing trial balance.
17. T/F All balances sheet accounts are closed to the income summary account.
18. T/F The information needed to prepare a balance sheet is obtained from a work sheet’s Account Title column and the Balance Sheet columns.
19. T/F Reporting revenue earned and the expenses incurred to earn that revenue in the same fiscal period is an application of the accounting concept” Matching Expenses with Revenue”
20. T/F Expense accounts are closed by posting a credit to each expense account and debiting the income summary for the total of all expense account balances.
Business & Finance homework help
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now