1. Research the international space station and describe its function in at least 2 paragraphs.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In other words, answer:
a) Where is it?
b) What is it?
c) Who is currently on it?
d) Who ‘owns’ it or owns which parts of it?
e) List 3 experiments that are being done or have been done on the station.
2. Go to http://www.nasa.gov Click on news and write one paragraph about any news article under that section.
3. Go to http://www.nasa.gov In the search box, type Wallops Flight Facility. Where this facility and what is its primary function?
4. Go to http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/ click on the tab that says “ ABOUT SETI at HOME”. You will see two sections of blue colored links. In the FIRST section, click on the link that says “SCIENCE LINKS”. You will then see a whole page of different links. Click on any link and write at least one paragraph about the link’s content. Feel free to poke around and explore several links : )
5. Go to www.jlab.org. What does this laboratory do? Where is it located? Please look around the site and tell me about one topic you selected to read or watch.
6. Go to http://nineplanets.org/ and select one planet. Write one-two paragraphs about the planet you selected.
7. Which article summary of your classmates, from either discussion board summary #1 discussion board summary #2 , sticks out in your mind and why?
Science homework help