A. What is a network?
B. Describe how the home network would be used by your family members.
C. Name at least five components that would be connected to the network
D. What types of hardware, software, connectivity components, etc., would be required to fully implement the home network?
E. Security issues will need to be considered. What are the risks to your network? What will you need to fully protect your home network?
2. Name and describe three specific ways that people’s privacy is being threatened. Explain what measures can be taken to guard privacy in the situations you’ve described.
3. All computers perform five basic operations. Name and define each operation. Include two examples of each.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. Define the term ergonomics. Why is ergonomics important when a computer is designed? What purpose does ergonomics serve in an office or home setting? What are the consequences of a poor ergonomically-designed workspace?
5. Define the term computer-based information systems. In your definition, discuss three types of information systems, the audience or level of management served by each, and how the systems benefit the organization.
6. What are the differences and similarities between the four types of memory chips described in your textbook? In your response, demonstrate your understanding by using your own words. If you were upgrading your home computer for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010, what type of memory might you want to increase and what is the recommended amount?
7. When is it best to use a pie chart? Give two business examples in support of your answer.
8. What is conditional formatting with Highlight Cells Rules? Give one example of how this feature can be useful in business.
9. What is the difference between a relative cell reference and an absolute cell reference? When would you make a reference absolute? Provide an example of when you would use an absolute cell reference.
10. What are the four ways to add a function to a formula?
11. Provide an example demonstrating the benefit of a relational database.
12. Why is it important to back up your database? What are two specific methods to perform this backup?
13. What are the benefits of using Slide Master view in PowerPoint?
14. Describe how you would apply slide transitions to your PowerPoint presentation. Discuss what you should consider when using transitions timing options for your animated objects.
15. Name the five views available in Word, and identify which of those five is the default view.
16. Why is it important to select the appropriate Reference style for your paper? What does Word require you to do before it can create a bibliography? What are the two choices Word provides you for a title for the reference section?
Computer Science homework help